If you already received an e-mail or phone call that you have been hired, you need to sign up for a training session. Before you select a session, please keep the following items in mind:
- All sessions are held at Alpine Valley and will last about four hours
- You will be paid for the training session
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- You must bring the following:
- A government issued photo ID or non-expired driver’s license
- Your Social Security Card (go here if you cannot find your card or need a replacement card)
- If you are under 16, a work permit
Please reference the e-mail or phone call you received to select the proper department and complete the information below to select your training session.
If you have not already done so, complete your background check information within 10 days of receiving the e-mail from Clear Force.