If you already received an e-mail or phone call that you have been hired, you need to RSVP for a training session. Before you RSVP, please keep the following items in mind:
- All sessions are held at Alpine Valley
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- You must bring the following:
- A government issued photo ID or non-expired driver’s license
- Your Social Security Card (go here if you cannot find your card or need a replacement card)
- If you are under 16, a work permit
Please reference the e-mail or phone call you received to select the proper department and complete the information below to RSVP for your session.
Please be sure to follow the instructions for completing your online training in WorkDay!