Looking to work at Alpine Valley this summer? Here are some helpful links:
Have you been notified that you need to attend a training session? If so, please remember the following:
- You must bring a current driver’s license and Social Security Card with you to the training. If you have a non-expired passport, that can take the place of the driver’s license and SS Card.
- Those under age 18 must bring a work permit to the training.
- You must sign up for a training session using the link in the e-mail you received.
- All training sessions are held at Alpine Valley Music Theatre. Dress for the weather and the terrain as you will be walking around the theatre.
- Any questions, let us know.
Already an employee? Check out the Employee Resources Page for additional information.